Lockerbrook camp 2021
July 2 - July 4
Back before the pandemic we had planned a residential weekend at one of the most beautiful locations we have ever stayed; Lockerbrook Activity Centre which overlooks Ladybower reservoir. For obvious reasons this was postponed.
We are pleased to announce that the rescheduled camp looks to be able to go ahead!
The date of the residential is 2nd to 4th July 2021
Letters will be going out soon for you to register your interest in your child attending this residential (open to all Cubs and Scouts). Please reply as soon as possible as time is tight between our return and the date of the residential. If we don’t get enough sign up, we may lose our deposit paid last year if we cannot rearrange.
If the camp cannot go ahead due to numbers or restrictions, we will refund in full.